Friday, January 06, 2006

A break in the action

Well after 4 days of workouts it's time for a rest day. I've beat myself up pretty good over the last few days so it will be nice to have a day off. Hopefully some of the soreness that I've been dealing with will take a hike before my swim on Saturday. I just would be nice to be able to lift my arms up over my head without wincing in pain. (maybe I'm just a wuss...hehe)

With no workout planned tonight, I'm having the fellas over to play some cards. Most likely a drink or two will be consumed. It will be nice just to kick back and relax tonight. It would be an added bonus if I could actually win a bit tonight. I need to sharpen up by game before I head to Vegas next weekend and go mix it up with the pros.

Well I guess that's about it. Now all I have to do is get these 8 hours of work over with and then I'm home free...

5 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Great job on the week! And I'm SO glad you finally started a blog :) Hey, but where's your profile sidebar stuff?

7:06 AM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Hope card night was fun! Texas Hold 'Em? Have fun in Vegas!

7:11 AM  
Blogger mouse said...

I too am looking forward to this day of rest. I'm having trouble performing simple activities, like getting up out of my chair after sitting here for a couple of hours (gotta love the computer/desk job!) because I'm so sore.

hope you have a fun night!

7:34 AM  
Blogger a.maria said...

*moan*
i blew off yesterday's run, thinking meh, no big deal, i'll do it friday.

OMG i ache. that'll show me to mess with my schedule.

anyway, have a great night of rest. (and by the way... texas hold'em?! i would so school you!)

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE job mike, i'm really looking forward to my break today too.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home