Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hours…

That’s all that remain until Ironman Wisconsin 2007 starts. I’ll be carrying number 457 for those who want to follow my status online tomorrow at ironmanlive.com. Tomorrow will bring a rollercoaster of greatness, lows, aches, emotions, and joy. To tell you the trust it’s all a bit scary, but with any amount of luck I will hopefully be blogging next time as an Ironman Finisher. There are no guarantees and I will have to each every inch of it tomorrow, but I’m hopeful and have faith that tomorrow will be a great day.

There is plenty more that I want to say right now, but the words are not there. Maybe it is because I should be sleeping. hehe I just wanted to thank you all for your support. I couldn’t have made it this far without it. Now there is just one last thing to do and that’s to race. So on that note…I’ll catch you on the flip side of Ironman Wisconsin….

6 Comments:

Blogger E-Speed said...

looks like the swim was on par with many other bloggers out there. Hope you are having a blast on the bike!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

You're doing awesome!!! Keep it up!!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

You're out on the run- have a great one!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Just watched you finish!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an IRONMAN!!!!!!

:)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Congratulations, IRONMAN!!!

8:17 AM  
Blogger a.maria said...

congrats on your finish. i was screaming my fool head off when you came down the shoot. it was awesome to meet you and then see you out on the course. what an amazing amazing day.

well done, ironman. well. done.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home