Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Better then expected

I joined in on a spin class last night after work. This was my 3rd spin class over the last two weeks. I always knew spin classes were a good workout, but I was surprised at how much fun they actually have been. I think the energy of the instructors really ups the fun factor. Given they make it hard but the workouts are never a complete drag. Maybe it is all the whooping and hollering the instructors get the class doing when they ask how things are going. An added bonus is that the classes have been free the first part of the month. Given that special is over this weekend, but it is always nice to try something out for free to see how you like it. After the class the instructor led us through a little core workout. Needless to say my core is not where it needs to be. I'll start my core workouts next week and work them into my routine.

Hmmm...Kind of a boring post this morning, sorry…Really it’s just the calm before the storm that will be this weekend in Vegas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Oh spinning!!! Let me know how you like it, I've been toying with that idea, but have had so much fun falling off of my bike while in the trainer, you know....lol.

7:23 AM  
Blogger klink said...

You know how I know you're gay? You went to a spin class.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home