Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tonight

Tonight I make my return to the pool. I’ve been putting it off for the last couple of days basically finding any excuse not to go. That’s not going to happen tonight, crossing my fingers. I will go to the pool and submerge myself in the chilling lap pool water. I will take a deep breath and push off from the wall and see if I swim or sink.

For a little motivation please be prepared for some verbal flogging to hit me with should I not make it tonight. I don’t know what happened, but going to the pool use to be so much easier. Anyway feel free to leave a taste of what I might have to endure should I fail tonight.

Til then enjoy this entertaining video that showed up in my inbox the other day. Hopefully you haven't already seen it. I hate when that happens. :)

Later folks…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that was funny!!! Good luck in the pool. Big snow a comin!!!!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

LOL!! Thanks for the pick-me-up!

As for what should happen if you do not go swimming - like I have any control over what you do! Just go, you will thank yourself when you finish and wonder what all the fuss was about.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

That video is hysterical!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in the pool. Get ready for the COLD.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home