Monday, November 06, 2006

Location

So last week a question was posted about marriage and a change of scenery. The marriage would be to one and only Mouse and a location change to the state of Michigan. I’m not sure my current squeeze would appreciate it if I just went off and married another woman. The second factor in that equation is location. Currently Michigan doesn’t fall on the list of possible relocation sites which includes; Colorado, California, or somewhere in the Boston area. So my apologies Mouse, but at the moment that just isn’t going to work.

Next question…


Oh and before I forget congrats to local fav Trimama and Cali native the Big Kahuna for finishing their first Ironman in Florida over the week. You two ROCK!

Oh and the goal for this week is to get back in the water. I’ve put it off for too long and it’s time to get my ass back in the pool. It may be the off-season, but that doesn’t mean I can just veg. (sigh)

5 Comments:

Blogger mouse said...

I can't believe you just flat out rejected me. ON YOUR BLOG.

hmph.

:)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Oh come on now! How 'bout some polygamy up in HERRRRRR?

You and Mouse could have bionic super fast running triathlon offspring!

Ha ha ha ha

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just goes to show what little you know about women-of COURSE they like it when you see other women at the same time!! um..no. wise choice mike.

7:29 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

What? My roommate isn't good enough for you!?! And, the "D" isn't at the top of your list. You clearly don't know what both have to offer. :)

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colorado ROCKS. You have great taste.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home