Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Keep it going…

Things have been going well since the weekend. I returned from my trip up north on Sunday (post about that coming) and went for a great 12 mile run. With my new Asics on I was flying and before long I was done. I was kind of like, that’s it? I guess after the 20 miler the previous weekend everything seems really short.


I suggest sunglasses when looking directly at my new Asics....


I already relayed the news about making the preferred start for Chicago. Today I was hit with another bit of good news. My local LLS office wants to send me to CA for my TNT coach’s certification. I mean how sweet is that? I won’t know for a bit if I get in or not, but I’m pretty psyched. I haven’t been in CA in a couple of years so it would be great to spend some time on the west coast. Oh and before I move on, Dave Scott is one of the instructors. He’s only like the most famous triathlete and coach in the world. He won the world championship in Kona 6 times. Holy crap and I might get to meet this guy. Totally bitchin!

More good news rolling off the news tickers, I’ll save the big one for Friday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That isn't all of the good news?? :) Rock on!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Congrats on the prefered start. Sweet new shoes!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home