Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blog Sabbatical Over

So I know that I have not been a good blog citizen as of late. I’ve got a few things to recap from the last couple of weeks. Starting with my trip down to Madison for the Ironaman and finishing with my trip this weekend to Florida for the Disney World Triathlon. I’ll be back in good form starting today. This does include reading the 300+ posts that you all have been writing. So stay tuned as I ramp back up here to reenter the blog fray.

Walchka is back!

5 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

300 posts?! And you're going to read them all? Now that's dedication! :)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

yay! Walchka's back! Hope you kicked some ass at your tri! Didn't realize you were going to do that one!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

damn it mike, get with it!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

You can be thankful I haven't been writing much lately, either. So that's a few less than 300 for you to get through. Welcome back!

7:39 AM  
Blogger mouse said...

all the "cool" people have been taking blogging sabbaticals. so you're in good company.

at least, that's what I tell myself when I feel guilty for not finishing the race reports for the two most awesome races i've ever run.

*sigh*

when, again, will school be done? December, you say?

*double sigh*

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home