Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nothing

I seriously have nothing to blog about. What is this world coming to? Anyway I’m working on getting all the pictures from the Pigman weekend up in a gallery for your viewing pleasure/displease. (We had pics on 4 different cameras) I finally got the notice that the official pictures were in for Pigman, but they have huge watermarks on them so I’m not going to even bother.

Anyway since I can’t provide and good reading material today I just suggest you head over to Phase Five and check out Nic’s race report from the Hood to Coast relay she did this past weekend. This girl kicked some major booty and wrote up a damn fine report to share with y’all.

Sorry folks but that’s all I got for today...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just do what I do-blog about things that have nothing to do with sports... :) Hope you're feeling okay.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I love when I stop by your blog and end up reading about me. ME ME ME ME ME! ;)

Thanks for the shout out!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home