Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pigman Weekend Pictures

Well I finally have them all online and they are available for you to browser through at your leisure.

Gallery #1 – Contains all the photos from the day before the race. They include Bob and I checking out the course, the girls (Kim, Rachel, and Bridget) making their way down to Iowa, the whole crew chillin at our hotel.

Gallery #2 – Contains all the photos that our wonderful cheering crew took during the actual race.

Gallery #3 – Finally a few shots from after the race in the hotel, the girl’s and Bob’s return trip back to MN, and a little victory ice cream cake get together.

Finally Bob took a bit of video as we were checking out the swim course. 100 million brownie points if you can actually decipher my two lines at the beginning and end of the clip.

5 Comments:

Blogger mouse said...

I assume you said, "that's gonna suck." but since it cut you off, we'll pretend you said, "Michigan is going to kick Minnesota's ass in less than a month. GO BLUE!"

if you didn't, then start practicing, eh?

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

"you ready for the race?" "how do you feel about the swim?"
DO I WIN, DO I WIN?????????

or, you said "Kim is the coolest chick around". Am I right?
Great pics Mike, you make a 1/2 Ironman look EASY!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

wait, im confused. did you say "no" at the beginning? GRR!!! tell me already!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

I think you said "no?" Maybe? And at the end, did you say, 'Not too bad?" That's my guess! I want 1oo points!!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I heard the "no", but I couldn't hear anything at the end?

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home