Wednesday, November 01, 2006

5000+

Holy crap, don’t you people have anything better to do with your time? hehe j/k I just thought I would take this moment to thank all you peeps for dropping by from time to time. I might have to get a little creative to keep you avid readers around during the off season. With a lack of scheduled workouts I’ll have to come up with some other subjects. Any suggestions or anything you are dying to know about me or my opinions? Probably not, but I thought I would throw it out there. Let me know…

Take care folks...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always get a certain joy out of seeing people whose lives are as ridiculously a mess as mine... :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Some of us newbies to your site would love to hear how you got into endurance sports and triathlon. If you start there, I'm sure we'll come up with more good questions.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home