Thursday, October 12, 2006

What It Takes

Frickin huge! What It Takes is a documentary about 4 professional triathletes and their journey to Kona. I’ve been waiting and waiting for them to release this flick and it’s finally happening. On Monday the movie will go on sale and I’ll be placing my order Monday morning. This is supposed to be an amazing look into the lives of these people and it’s a total psyche up for training. They are even going to be showing the movie at a local theater in November. Woohoo! This is sweet sweet news people.

Check out this trailer. It's super sweet!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rice said...

Ok thats just awesome!.. I dont' think I can wait for santa to bring me that..

Cheers.

Rice.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i finally just watched it! i will see if santa can bring me this in addition to my highlighters...

6:47 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

It's about time! I'm so geeked out about seeing this!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

That made my heart pound. So cool! So cool! Can't wait to hear about your journey to FULL Ironman-dom. :)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home