Friday, January 12, 2007

A bug

Apparently at some point this week I caught a nice little flu bug. So for the last day and a half my life has consisted of sleeping a couple of hours at a time, get up maybe eat or watch TV and then it’s been back to bed. I’ve mainly been dealing with the chills, body aches, a fever, and fatigue. I guess it could be worse, but I hate being sick. The only good time you can have while being sick is if you really aren’t and you’re just playing hooky. I’m ok with that type of illness.

I know there are a few people racing this weekend so good luck to all the racers. If I’m feeling better I’ll be in lifeguard class all weekend. Woohoo doesn’t that sound like fun? Ok I’m outta here. Take care and have a great weekend everyone…

5 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

hi. i'm sorry you're so sick. if you don't mind me asking-did you get a flu shot? i'm not judging you! i'm just conducting an informal survey to correlate flu sickness with flu shots...

feel better! maybe ms. r will take care of you :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Don said...

Get well soon, Mike

4:58 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Get well soon! Somethin' goin' around out here and it's NO fun...!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Hope only a few days stand between you and full recovery.

7:31 AM  
Blogger TriShannon said...

Found you from TriSaraTops' blog. Hope you feel better soon!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home