Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm It

I’ve been double tagged by Kim so here are my responses.

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

Tides of War by Steven Pressfield
“And yet nothing,” put in our youthful firebrand Callicles. He spoke of his service, this winter past, on the Naval Resources Board. Among his duties was to treat with the brokers who represented the foreign sailors – the islanders of Samos, Chios, Lesbos, and the other maritime nations who served for pay in the Athenian Fleet.

Tagging: Mouse, Nic, and Running Shorts

The A-B-C Survey

A-Available or Single? Nope, sorry ladies
B-Best Friend? I have a lot of close friends. No reason to single out a favorite.
C-Cake or Pie? Cake, unless it’s Grandma W’s apple pie
D-Drink of choice? Long Island Iced Tea
E- Essential Item? Computer
F-Favorite color? Blue
G-Gummi Bears or worms? I’ll take the worms please
H-Hometown? Rochester, MN
I-Indulgence? Tri gear
J-January or February? January, gotta take the month I was born
K-Kids & names? None that I know of
L-Life is incomplete without? Finding that thing you were meant to do or be.
M-Marriage Date? Some future date
N-Number of siblings? 4, count them 1, 2, 3, 4
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias/Fears? The monster under my bed
Q-Favorite Quote“You can quit and no one will really care…but you will always know!” - John Collins
R-Reason to smile? Ms. R
S-Season? Winter, bring on the cold and snow. Plus I’d always rather be cold then hot.
T-Tag three people: Mouse, Nic, and Running Shorts
U-Unknown fact about me: I as a cross-guard captain in the 5th grade
V-Veggie I hate: Most of them…
W-Worst Habit? Starting most sentences with “you know” and I hate making decisions so I don’t or just flip a coin.
X-X-rays you've had? Feet, knees, head.
Y-Your favorite food? Potatoes
Z-Zodiac? Aquarius, sing it peoples...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home