Tuesday, December 19, 2006

For Me? You shouldn’t have…

Throughout the holiday shopping spree that takes place ever year it’s hard not to pick up a thing of two just for you. This year was no different when I picked up a Polar S720i heart rate monitor. I still don’t know how to use all the functions, but I needed one for Ironman training next year anyway. So I figured I might as well go all out and get one that has a ton of features. The only things its really lacking is GPS, but I’m ok with that.
I did make one more big purchase for myself that needed to be made, but it just happens to fall right in the middle of the holidays so I’m going to think of it as another gift to myself. I’ll post more about that tomorrow. Where I was going will all this is that I want to know things have you bought just for you this holiday season? What things have you picked up on the notion that these are gifts for you from you? Let’s get a list going folks…

2 Comments:

Blogger mouse said...

my mom always went all out and got us everything we wanted for Christmas. Since she's gone this year, and I know I'm not going to get as much stuff, I took the money I would have spent on her gift and spent it on myself. I'm calling it my gift from mom.

new trail shoes, a headlamp, and a cute running top. Thanks, Mom!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Don said...

I got myself a new cordless drill; the batteries failed on the old one.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home