Thursday, December 07, 2006

Airbone to the Rescue

It might just be a freak occurrence but I think this Airbone stuff actually might have some benefit. The oncoming illness symptoms that I was feeling yesterday are gone. The little tickle in the throat and the like are no where to be found today. So for now I’ll jump on the Airbone bandwagon. I mean it can’t hurt can it?

A while ago I vented a bit about having to take the Water Safety Instructors (WSI) class. Looking more into things it is actually a class that teaches you how to be a better swim instructor. Great that should be useful during the upcoming season and it actually sounded like fun. Well it turns out that there has been a change of plans as the TNT staff is now asking us to take the Lifeguard course instead, which sounds like a lot more work and a lot less fun. Has anyone ever taken a Lifeguard course or was certified? Is it hard?

The whole ordeal has been a bit frustrating. All I want to do is coach, but there have been a lot of extra requirements to get there. So after I take the course in January I should have my third and final requirement out of the way. Best cross my fingers on that one and get my ass to the pool. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, you are a Half Iron Man. And rather soon, you'll be a Full 100% Iron Man. Have you seen the slobs who pass as lifeguards? I think you'll be fine... :)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home