Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Long Weekend

Like many of you I’m back to the normal grind of everyday life after the long and relaxing weekend. I spent the majority of my time visiting with friends and family. I drove the very long 1:10 minute drive to my hometown for the holiday. We had above average weather which provided a few days to perfect fall weather. I took full advantage by getting back out into the country and trouncing through the woods. It was nice to have a few days just to go with the flow and not have to be anywhere at a particular time. Some true R&R.

Now it’s back to the daily grind and working for the man. We also started our efforts for the upcoming TNT season which will be starting in a matter of months. I guess I lucked out the first time as a coach because I wasn’t involved in all the prep work. I didn’t luck out this time as my calendar is already filling up with meetings and informational session. Plus I had to get CPR certified so if you are in need of a little CPR let me know. I can now save lives.

Take care folks…

Questions from Kim
1) Best blogger pal?
I’d have to say Mouse. We’ve met up a couple of times and have had a ball. Plus we chat it up on a regular basis.
2) Favorite position?
I favor the bottom.
3) Best song/album to get you into the mood?
I’m not sure, but it most likely would be a soft, quiet, intimate mix or soundtrack. Soundtracks are usually a good way to go.
4) Have you snorted Ritalin?
I can’t say that I have.
5) Currently in love?
Yeah, I’ve fallen pretty hard and fast for Ms. R.
6) Who’s the hottest blogger ever?
I don’t know if this could ever be determined with all you lovely ladies out there.

6 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

Awwwww...how diplomatic of you!

Sniff sniff...I am sad I'm not your fave. ;) But Mouse is pretty super awesome! I will gladly take the back seat to her. hee hee

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very fair of you to answer that. :D

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please note all of the rolling eyes at number 6 (with simultaneous hidden smiles and giggles). :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger mouse said...

I love how you break all of our hearts with your answer to #5 and then reel us all back in with #6. such a player, you are.

and thanks for the shoutout. I've gotta say that anyone who brings me a bottle of tequila at our first meeting tops my list as well. :)

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! cpr! you totally have to get one of those cpr mask thingies to put on your key chain so you are always prepared with your new skills :) they are a good stocking stuffer from santa. or the hanukah bunny. or whomever floats your boat...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

YAR! love the answers mike! (sorry for the delay in responding, things have been quite insane). who is this ms. r?!!!!!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home