Friday, November 10, 2006

Hmm…Lifejacket anyone?

I went. I got into the pool. I pushed off from the wall and nothing happened. My body was like what do you want us to do? I guess that’s what happens when you take 2 ½ months off from swimming. I knew it was a bad idea to take that much time of and now I know why. Any hoot my swim last night was basically crap. My muscles couldn’t remember what they were supposed to do and I my body felt like lead. Instead of cutting through the water like a fast moving catamaran I was plowing through it like a tugboat.

I guess I have to start somewhere and hopefully a few more trips to the pool and I’ll be feeling a little more like an actual swimmer.

Sorry for the short post but that’s all I got. Any more questions out there?

Have a great weekend everyone…

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

You are on your way back. All is good.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to self, get in pool tomorrow to avoid Mike's fate!! See, this is instructional!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be fine. Just as long as you know how to dogpaddle. :D

7:23 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

lol
It will come back quick enough
I went in the Singapore Masters Swimming champs the other week after 2 weeks of training having not swam really since Uni days.
My fitness is coming back slowly :-)
The muscle memory will help you
Geoff

3:40 AM  
Blogger D said...

QUESTION: WHY WALCHKA?

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home