Monday, November 20, 2006

Some answers

Well there weren’t maybe questions asked over the last few days. Either everyone knows everything about me already or people just really don’t care. No matter here are the answers to the questions that there asked.

Ever been in love? Tell us about it. Chickfit
The first time I was off the deep end for a lady was several years ago. We had met at a house party thrown by some mutual friends. We went swing dancing on our first date. We soon were attached at the hip like many college romances. We went through some ruff patches as everyone does and even took a break after a year and half only to start things up again. One of the hardest parts was when she was away in California watching over her dad who was struggling against leukemia. This in turn led to her involvement with the LLS and eventually my own. After she was done with school it looked as if this would be and we'd get married and all that jazz. That changed when she wanted to spend 6 months out of the country and we decided to end things at that time. It turned out to be one of those “if we hadn’t met so young” deals. We are still friends though somewhat distant given that she now lives in Cali where she is in law school.

I could also tell you about my current squeeze, but that story is still be written. :)

Last time you had sex? No need to go into detail... ;) Chickfit
This weekend

Favorite song? Chickfit
I don’t have a favorite song. I like a variety of music, well except country. (Sorry if that’s your vibe, but I just can’t do it) There’s really too many out there to have just one favorite.

Can you be friends with girls? Chickfit
Totally…I have a number of good female friends.

Coffee, tea, or soda? Chickfit
Soda all the way. I can’t stand coffee and I’ve tried the tea thing, but just haven’t acquired a taste for either.


How often do you pick your nose?? Kimmi
I couldn’t tell ya, but I’ll try and keep track for you…

Finally before I go, congrats to E-Speed who rocked the JFK 50 miler and TriSaraTops for posting a new ½ marathon PR. You gals rock!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the third option: some of us care, we're just not feeling creative enough to come up with questions. :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

OK, OK....here are some questions...the only ones I can think of:

1. So, you ever inhaled?

2. Best drunk story?

3. What's the song that reminds you of a) high school, b) college, and c) first love?

There! Take THAT! ha ha

3:55 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I've been a bad blogger lately. I'm sorry. I'm staging my comeback now, promise.

I like the questions posed by TriSaraTops, but here are a few more:

1) Tighty whities, boxers, or commando?
2) Do you make your bed in the morning?
3) Describe your perfect Sunday...
4) Favorite band (had to ask that one...)
5) Favorite book (had to ask that one, too...)
6) Favorite movie (it just completes the trilogy)

Hope you've been well, Walchka!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home