Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WSI

Water Saftey Instructor. This is another course that I have to take and be certified in to coach next year and I’m not happy about it. This course is 32 hours long. Who has time to take a course that requires you do be there days at a time. Not me. So it looks like I’ll have to take this course between Christmas and New Years. Which means I’ll have to cut my time short with the fam and only be there on Christmas day. Blah! So much for a little R&R this holiday season.

Ok vent it over. Carry on peoples, nothing to see here…

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like lots of fun, but you will almost there and certified to be coach. The light beyond the tunnel is near.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pain in the pazoo! It'll be dull and boring, I promise.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it totally sucks you have to cut short family time. A lot.

BUT, I think it's great you're learning this. Yes, it's time consuming learning-but in some ways I really think it's the most important stuff people can know. If you were on Survivor, wouldn't you want to be with people who could fish, hunt, build stuff, and do first-aid/save someone from drowning?

I think you will feel a lot more confident knowing all of this and you will be a hugely valuable member of the coaching staff. Really, I think it's awesome. :)

Anyway, have a great week.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Ugh-that does sound like a pain! Goodluck...atleast you'll for sure know what you're doing!!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Woah is me, I'm Mike, and my life is sooooo hard! How will I ever survive?!!

teehee

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home