Thursday, December 14, 2006

Online shopping is…

pretty much the best invention since sliced bread. I mean how else do people expect me to get my Christmas shopping done? I mean come on here folks I’m a fairly busy person and not the biggest fan of malls so doing my shopping online totally rocks. So far this year all my shopping has been done online and I hope to keep it that way. There might be a thing or two that I will have to go to the store for but I can manage that. What I can’t manage is being one of thousands of people out at the malls this coming weekend. No thanks I’ll be out running and everyone else can go fight for parking and the last item on the rack. That’s just not my vibe…

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN to that, Mike!!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing better than that big brown bus coming up my driveway.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And there are a bunch of great websites you can use for deals, discounts, couopon codes. A must "first stop" before any online excursion is CouponCabin at www.couponcabin.com. Check it out.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Born To Endure said...

Gotta love it!!!!!

4:58 AM  
Blogger momo said...

i totally agree!! beats going to the mall and fighting the crowds, then wrapping for days, then going to the post office and fighting the crowds for sure.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home