Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mediocre

I think this is the best way to describe my swim last night. I’m still trying to get back into the swing of things in the pool and it always takes quite a bit of time for me. Last night it was just a case of trying to do too many things at once. Or I should say, trying to correct too many things at once. I should know better then, but sometimes you just have to struggle a bit til you remember how you should go about things. So I’m in the struggle phase to my reentry into the water. The plan is to go back tonight and try once again to get things right or at least a little better.

P.S. Would someone please teach my shoulders how to be flexible? :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i'm trying to correct all my flaws in the pool I always feel like that shot in TinCup. The one were he has all of the golf gadgets on.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

i would love to tell you, unfortunately i cannot move my shoulders or traps or arms due to some crazy working out. at least youre back in the water and working on that...you will turn into nemo again soon :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

Hmm our swim coaches just sent us home with some shoulder stretches. Perhaps I should post about them if they help!

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home