Friday, December 08, 2006

The Weekend is Here!

Woohoo it’s Friday and that mean quitting time is almost here. Now I can’t say that it was a bad or very hard week working for the man, but the motivation just wasn’t there. This can make for a long week and I’m ready for it to be over.

With one week almost over another one will soon be starting and I’m hoping to be a little more proactive in my training next week. One of the things that I came away with from the coaching clinic was that you really don’t want to wait to start things in January, which was my plan. I figure if I can get in some quality workouts before the holiday break things will get off to a better start once the New Year comes around.

So wherever your plans are for the weekend I hope you have a great one. Take care folks…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to the advise. Enjoy the weekend.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home