Monday, December 11, 2006

Unseasonably

I’d like to go ahead and thank global warming for the unseasonably warm weather pattern that passed through the Twin Cities this weekend. Actually I’d rather not thank global warming, but it was rather warm for December. Way to warm for my taste. Now unlike a lot of people I really like the winter. I like having piles of snow on the ground especially during the holidays. With the holidays quickly approaching Old Man Winter needs to get his act in gear cause we’ve got nothing, zilch, nada. So I’m sorry to rain on the nice weather parade, but bring on the snow. This is MN! Is it is suppose to be cold and snowy during the winter and it’s been nothing close to that so far. So please let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

8 Comments:

Blogger Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I totally agree! I will be in VT for the holidays so I hope at least there is snow there! I want to play on my xcountry skis! Wow, too many exclamation points!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will admit i am totally freaked out by this warm weather...

3:41 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

I heart snow! Gotta have a white Christmas...although this year I'll be in Hawaii, so there ain't gonna be a white Christmas there!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooooo...not until after December 23rd (last long run before P.F. Chang's...PLEASEEEEEE!)

11:32 PM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

I hear ya it just seemns strange that it is mid december and I have not had one bad drive into work yet.

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch the movie An Inconvenient Truth. If global warming keeps up, we'll be going to the beach in Wyoming! SCARY. But I agree - let is snow - but only on you in MN. The SF streets would be a little too treacherous if they were covered in ice!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I hear ya! Guess what I'm going to do this Saturday?...

Bike OUTSIDE!

It's December! Sweet.

As long as it's white by the 24th it's all good :)

Jodi

8:34 AM  
Blogger Rice said...

At this point I’m a fan of global warming. Yeah it might be hard for some to adjust but over all people don’t “run” the world it takes care of its self. If we mess it up to bad then it will start to kill us off. Were just flea’s on a dog..

Cheers.

Rice.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home