Monday, December 18, 2006

The Old Switcheroo

I might be one of the last ones, but I finally made the switch to the new version of Blogger. Hopefully this will take care of all the problems I’ve been having while trying to comment on people’s blogs lately. I guess we'll have to wait and see how good this new version is. Anyone have any thoughts on the new version?

Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller...

On to the topic of the holidays which is rapidly approaching. Like many people I’m just wrapping up my shopping and as of today I think I’m done. Which is a nice feeling but there are still cards to send and presents to wrap. Actually I don’t think I’ll have to wrap any gifts as Kimmi and another TNTer are offering gift wrapping as a fundraiser. Now I have to hand it to these girls because that’s pretty creative. So unless something changes I will have escaped all stores and gift wrapping all together this year. Now that’s pretty sweet in my book.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Take care…

2 Comments:

Blogger Sascha said...

I finally was offered the chance to switch the other day. And was told that my blog is TOO BIG. *POUT*

12:32 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

I love the new Blogger myself.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home