Friday, May 18, 2007

Sleep

It was a hard commodity to come by this week. TNT occupied the first three night of my week and it kind of set the stage for long days and short nights. The problem really isn’t the time spent at these activates, but the lack of time at home afterwards. For me it’s been really hard to get back between 9-10 pm and then go right to bed. I’m the type of person who needs that down time before I can even think about falling asleep. I need a couple hours at home doing stuff or chilling out before my body and mind is ready for sleep. Anyway the low sleep count led to a low workout count this week. Hopefully this weekend will offer some recovery and I can get back into the groove next week. I suppose it doesn’t help that Ms. R and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. Maybe in September we’ll actually have some time to relax every once in a while. This being busy 24/7 is getting a little old. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger MNFirefly said...

Glad that you got some sleep. Rest is SO important.

7:01 AM  
Blogger SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Great seeing you at Nokomis! Your HUGE group of caring individuals prepping for their triathlons was very heart-warming. They are athletes and heros all rolled into one. You all made quite a statement basically taking over thw whole park, and I felt a little twinkle of gratitude with every "goTeam!
You guys rock.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home