Thursday, January 12, 2006

Where are they coming from?

Once again I entered the pool last night to find it jammed packed with people. grrr I mean where are all these people coming from? My only guess is that people are still on their New Year resolution kicks. Not that resolutions are a bad thing and its great to see people taking an active role in thier fitness and health, but they are seriously cramping my style. As I've noted before I'm not the greatest swimmer and it takes me a bit to get into a rhythm. This of course is more difficult when there are a lot of people and they are continually coming and going. Maybe I just need to suck it up and deal, but for whatever reason these crowds are still bothering me. Blah...

On another front I'm a little more then 24 hours I'll be getting out of the Twin Cities for a full out bash of a weekend down in Vegas. Last night I ran a few errands in prep for the weekend. I picked up a charger and case for my iPod Nano. Which by the way it about one of human kinds greatest inventions. :) This is my first iPod and it's been on about 24/7 since I got it. I highly recommend you picking one up if you can.

After my spin class tonight I'll be getting my things together, ironing my clothes and packing up my suitcase for the weekend. I'm so amped for this weekend. I just need to get through these last 8 hours of work and then its show time.

Have a good one…

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Can I just say that I love that you say "amped" ?? I've never met anyone else who uses that word! Birds of a feather.

And the Nano is awesome, my husband has one and I'm envious ;)

8:42 AM  
Blogger mouse said...

I KNOW! best. machines. ever. I'm tellin' you...

wait... you're ironing clothes that you are then going to put in a suitcase, which you are then going to take out of the suitcase and iron again, which you are then going to spill alcohol all over and have crumpled up by stri...er.. "professional dancers". I don't see the logic in this sequence. I also rarely iron.

hope you have a great time!

11:03 AM  
Blogger a.maria said...

you iron your clothes to go on a trip to VEGAS. dude. have you BEEN to vegas?

first of all, let me just say... jealous.

second. why are you ironing your clothes to go to vegas (just read mouse's comment... yeah. she has a point)

ah. boys are so funny.

omg have fun... vegas is too much! pictures and stories, is all i gotta say.

and swim caps. floral swim caps. def'ly pack a few you, never know when you'll need'em!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I am impressed that you even get into the pool. I hate swimming. If I stop peddaling on a bike I can just stand. And if I stop running when I run I can also just stand. But if I stop swimming when I'm swimming I have to... keep swimming. This mindset (which could use some work, granted) keeps me from enjoying the sport. So more power to you! And as for Vegas? Don't miss the Celine Dion show at Caesar's. (Kidding!)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home