Friday, June 02, 2006

The Latest

The last couple of days have provided a couple of good workouts to go with the warm sunny weather. On Wednesday it was a very good 7+ mile run. I legs felt really good considering the pounding they took over the weekend. I also broke out the racing flats as well. I figured it was time to allow my feet to get use to those shoes again. Plus I need to toughen the feet to prepare them for no socks. I mean who can spare the 30 seconds in T2 to put on socks?

Last night we had another open water swim. My night didn’t get off to the greatest start when I pulled my zipper off its track. Major bummer folks. So now I need to find a place to hopefully fix it before Philly. Unlike all you master swimmers out there I need my wetsuit. There were also a few people having goggle issues so maybe it was just a bad equipment night. Like everything else we’ll just blame it on the high temps.

Tomorrow morning we have a group brick workout which should be a good hard workout. At least that’s what I’m hoping it is like. Then on Sunday I’m hoping to get a swim and a long bike it. Basically it’s a weekend for training with maybe a bit of time spent at the great people watching fest known as Grand Ole Days in St. Paul.

Good luck to everyone who is racing this weekend. Nic, A.Maria, Runner Susan (Marathon), Mouse and Neena (1/2 Marathon), ChickFit ,1st triathlon-woohoo, and Trimama. (Tri) Good Luck Everyone…

1 Comments:

Blogger mouse said...

Thanks!

and I swear, I must have been encountering some of your bad equipment vibes over here. my goggles were not cooperating for me the other night either.

have a good weekend!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home