Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dilemma

I have a dilemma! A couple of days ago I was asked to take over coaching our TNT Walt Disney World Tri team. The current coach took a new job which is turning into a big time conflict with the tri team. I’m very flattered and appreciate the offer to take over the team, but I’m not sure if I can swing it. With Lifetime all wrapped up apart of me wants to keep things rolling by taking this team down to Florida. The other side of me is like ok enough for awhile, you’ve got your own races to give your undivided attention to. The WDW Tri is in late September so it would only be for two months. Of course that would affect both Pigman and Chicago. So I’m torn and not sure what I’m going to do. It doesn’t help that I can be a bit indecisive from time to time. Hmmm…might just have to flip a coin. Anyone got a quarter?

2 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

What an offer! But I don't envy you needing to make the decision. Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be the perfect decision for you.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. BIG DECISION. I have no idea what you should do...so many things to consider. Your own goals while you're still in your peak athletic years, your career goals (if you have a bent towards anything health/behavior related this would provide great experience), and what you feel like doing. Plus volunteer stuff is always good for the soul-but so is free time. Tough choice. But a nice one to have. You really can't go wrong :)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home