Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mother Nature let’s chat

Small rant forthcoming...

You see MN here’s the deal. I want to know what I did to piss you off this time. I know you have a lot of people to please but would it kill ya to send along one decent race day for me. Let’s look at where we have been so far this year:

Madison – Temps hit 90+
Philly – Rain washed out my swim
Elysian this past weekend – Rain and wind that felt like hail on the bike
Lifetime – They are saying you are bringing upper 90s my way this weekend

COME ON!

I mean at least give me a fighting chance for a race that wont be impacted by your moods. I’d rather blame myself for a poor race then you so let’s work this out shall we. All ya need to do is bring in some rain Friday night to cool everything down. That will take care of the heat and humidity. What ya say? Do we have a deal? I don’t need a repeat of last years hottest weekend of the year. Come on give a guy, and the 2500+ other racers, a break. Do it for the Gipper!

5 Comments:

Blogger mouse said...

I would give my standard comment that this is just God punishing you for living in Minnesoooooota, but I'm kind of a little bit afraid of race karma, and what may come my way these next few months.

here's to cool, dry race conditions for you this weekend.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Sending 72 and no humidity vibes your way!!! Man, you've had some crap-ola conditions. Here's hoping! :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Kimmi said...

You're just worried I'm gonna kick your butt in this heat! hehehe. The weather's gonna suck for us all. May the Sprinklers be with us!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Knowing Mother Nature, she'll probably have it rain about an hour or two just before the race. That way it'll be extra humid when you guys go.

It's going to be a brutal weekend here!

6:16 AM  
Blogger KT said...

What a run of bad luck. I'd say you are due for some pristine tri conditions!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home