Thursday, March 15, 2007

Daylight Savings

All I have to say in that the change in time has thrown me off. (cause I need more things to interfere with my workouts. hehe) Anyway with no light in the morning I’ve failed at getting up early for workouts before heading to the office this week. So needless to say I’m a little behind in my workouts. Oh well I’ll try again tomorrow. Maybe by the 5th day I’ll get things to work. Stupid daylights saving…blah!

This past weekend we had a pancake breakfast for all the current TNT teams. This included our honorary patients and speakers in the cancer field. It was good to get all the teams together and hear about the current research that is going on. Not that I actually heard or saw anything. Along with two other coaches and mentors I was in the kitchen the entire time. Over the course of about 3 hours we made around 700 pancakes including one very large Mickey Mouse pancake for mentor Kimmi. The feedback so far has been very good and my guess is that we will do more of these events in the future. All I know is that I’m not making pancakes for a long time. I’m sure the same goes for the marathon coach Sam as the two of us flipped every pancake made. Here a link to some pictures from the event.

NCAA BB tourney starts today. Woohoo…Time to watch the best BB around.

3 Comments:

Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I think the daylight savings time has everyone in a funk. Not to mention it's soooo dark at 5:30 a.m. now.

Cool pics from the pancake breakfast!

1:49 PM  
Blogger MNFirefly said...

Nice job at the Pancake Breakfast. Go team!

3:02 PM  
Blogger TriShannon said...

Daylight savings time has me messed up also. Normally I hop right out of bed in the morning... this week, lots of snoozing!

That is a lot of pancakes! Great work.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home