Monday, February 19, 2007

Soon to be typical?

After finishing a long day at work on Friday I headed down to SafetyBob’s with Ms. R and Kimmi to do some spinning. No going out and having a cocktail or just relaxing on the couch. Nope after a long day it was time to get in the saddle and grind it out. I don’t think anyone, well besides Bob, was 100% excited about spending a Friday night on the trainer, but we managed ok. I brought down “What it Takes” to help pass the time. Overall it was a good session and I was glad we had put the time in. “Money in the bank,” was Bob’s comment afterwards and I had to agree. With work and coaching it’s going to be hard to get all my training in this year. Workouts on Friday night’s are just one of the things that will become pretty typical this season. Oh the joy…

(Our setup in Bob's basement)

(Kimmi, Ms. R, and Me wincing in pain)

4 Comments:

Blogger MNFirefly said...

Oh my...the joys of training!

2:31 PM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

I try to put my legs up after all hard runs! I have a pic just like this one from a track workout a few years back. (except I'm not grimacing)

2:47 PM  
Blogger TriShannon said...

Hey, your still spending a Friday night with friends... just a different setting.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Julie and Patrick said...

Why do I seem to get some sadistic joy out of seeing you wince???? Is that a bad thing?? Honestly, I can't stop laughing. So sorry. But to be fair, I'm sure I couldn't do it either.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home