Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Little Publicity

Earlier this week a local new station ran a piece about TNT. The story featured three ladies from our triathlon team who had joined in honor of a friend who had leukemia. It was fun to see the clip and hear more about their story. I had worked a lot with two of the women last year and it was just another reminder of how much they accomplished. Hopefully a lot people saw the video and maybe we’ll get a few people signed up because of it.

With our season kickoff this weekend the running of the piece couldn’t have been better timed. A week from now we’ll be holding our first swim practice and it will be back to coaching. I can’t wait! Hmmm…Speaking of swimming I guess I should get my arse to pool. Ok I’m off to the pool. Below is a link if you want to take a look at the video. Take care…

Video clip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home