Monday, March 27, 2006

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

That’s the first thing that came to mind when my coach sent me the below pictures from our last cycle class. Now I knew that I my back curved a bit when I’m in my aero bars but I had no idea how much. When I was fitted for my bike the guy said that some people’s backs just curve like that including Lance Armstrong. So even if it looks a little weird at least I’m in good company. The second picture is of my coach and I riding during class. There is nothing like looking up to a camera and trying to smile only to end up with a goofy look on your face. I mean I’m trying to ride here peoples. This isn’t some photo op. A while back a comment was left that I never post any pictures. Well here ya go blogland. Not the greatest pictures but that’s about all I got. Maybe I'll have some better once to post later down the road. Of course that doesn't mean I'll post them. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! Pictures!! You look intense, not goofy!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kimmi said...

Are those ribs sticking out?? Maybe you need more ice cream and cheeseburgers :)

6:06 AM  
Blogger a.maria said...

weeeeird. i wonder what my back looks like all hunched over?!

fun though. pics are always fun!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Yeah for pics! That bike doesn't look too comfortable, though... Now I'm even more impressed with all of your mileage!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day and the kind words you shared. I'll look forward to reading your blog. Hope you have a great tri season.

9:12 PM  
Blogger mouse said...

word to kimmi on the "are those ribs sticking out?" comment. but I suggest more beer and cheeseburgers. both in moderation, of course. :)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home