Thursday, April 27, 2006

It took a lot of hours and several accountants working around the clock, but finally the tally for my punishment poll has arrived. By the slimmest of margins it looks like I will “only” have to wear a skirt to an upcoming TNT workout. Now the chore becomes to find said shirt. I see a trip to one of the many hand-me-down clothes shops in my future. Oh the looks I will be getting as I’m browsing through the skirt section. It’s all for a good cause so I think I can handle it. Are there any suggestions on style or color that people want to see?

Last night we had another group ride. It was a pretty nice night out for riding, but it was a bit windy. This means working really hard when first going out and then reaping the benefits on the return ride. We rode about 20 miles when all was said and done. Though I did not partake, stomach was still a bit sensitive, a good number of people went for a 3+ mile run after the ride. It would have been nice to get a brick in but for me a sensitive stomach and running have never been a good combination.

That’s about all I got, sorry about the slim pickings. Hopefully things are a little more eventful around your local stomping grounds. Take care…

Quote of the Day: Success is living up to your potential. That’s all. Wake up with a smile and go after life… Live it, enjoy it, taste it, smell it, feel it. - Joe Kapp

3 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

OK...I'm trying to catch up on my backed up bloglines and I just realized your little PRANK!!!! I was so confused!!!! ha ha ha Hell, yeah, you'd better wear that skirt. I think some lipstick is in order, too. We need to see pictures. :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I love Keryn's comment. I didn't vote for a punishment either. Being a co-conspirator and all. Plus, I still think you should give California a shot at some point!

As for the skirt, I recommend something short, tight, and pleathery. Pleather is really all the rage these days.

I forget - are you going to have to ride a bike with this thing on or just run? You know they make running skirts now. Kind of like tennis skirts only... called running skirts. Those guys at Nike are BRILLIANT.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Runningskirts.com, but I don't think it will arrive in time. Yes and we must have pictures...lol.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home