Thursday, April 20, 2006

Punishment

Because I’m who I am, I couldn’t help but feel a little bad for possibly upsetting anyone with my little spoof. Actually I know I did upset a few people so here is my way to make amends and your chance for retribution while helping out a good cause. Below is a little poll that you can take to choose what punishment I deserve for my actions. Now before you select your choice there is a little bit of a catch: if you select option #2 I’m asking that you make at least a $5 donation to LLS. If you select option #3 I’m asking that you make at least a $10 donation. (You can all thank Mouse for #3 and the Running Blogfather) Finally thanks to my neighbor Kim, for a minimum donation of $15 I’ll wear the skirt with REALLY BAD make-up and clip-on earrings. (Option #4) This way I will suffer a bit for all of you and we’ll bring in a little money for a good cause. I will do this during a group run in the next couple of weeks. Included will be plenty of pictures for your viewing pleasure. The the poll will close on Sunday at midnight and I will post the results Monday morning.

* For a donation of $150 you get to choose which option I shall suffer.




Pick my punishment
Forgive Me e-cards to all who were upset.
Tar and feathered (chocolate syrup and feathers)
Show up and complete workout with TNT group in a skirt.
Skirt and REALLY BAD makeup at TNT group workout.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I'm sending someone your way for a Team in Training donation

10:10 AM  
Blogger mouse said...

I can't believe more people didn't vote for the skirt and really bad makeup.

you people are no fun.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

lol...I'd a voted for the skirt and bad makeup but I'm new here. Found you via another.

It was an interesting "spoof" and yet I have to wonder if there are bloggers out there who have made connections in that very way.

PS - I'm a software geek by day and a runner wanna be by night - its really not that strange a combination.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home