Thursday, April 06, 2006

TNT Recommitment

Yesterday was the recommitment for my TNT Philly tri team. For those who are not familiar with TNT this means that all participant have to have ½ of their fundraising done and recommit to fulfilling the entire amount. There usually are a couple that wont recommit which sucks, but it’s understandable. Out of the 10 spots we have for Philly 7 recommitted. It would have been nice to fill all 10, but it doesn’t always work out.

Last night we had another sweatshop cycle class. With the temperatures warming up outside it was even hotter inside last night. Hopefully we will be outside soon, because I’m getting a little antsy being inside. We also did some interval work on the track at the end of the workout. I was just thankful we didn’t do any lunges or things like that. It was just another night of hammering on the pedals and sweating like a pig. Hot stuff let me tell ya…

4 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

I know what ya mean! Soooooooo ready for warm weather...my trainer and I need a good long break. :)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Um, wouldn't that be sweating like a Pig-MAN?!

Good work. I haven't been able to get myself to the gym/yoga after work all week. This job is starting to get... um... oh, right, BUSY! I almost couldn't remember that word!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Question of the day...would you rather be a pig or a mountain man? You were helping my dad put together my new bike...you and your big fro and huge beard...
Anyway, how's the fundraising coming along???

6:33 AM  
Blogger walchka said...

Hmmm...Such a hard choice. :) I think I'd have to go the mountain man route. I would have to work a bit on the fro and beard part though.

Fundraising is going ok. I'm over half way to my goal. Hopefully the checks will continue to roll in. I'm not too worried at this point. Plus we have some events coming up in May to hopefully bring in some more donations.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home