Friday, April 07, 2006

One broken pool and Mother Nature

Our group swim was canceled last night do to repairs that are going on at the pool. No big deal says the coach we’ll just meet up for a run instead. Well our coach and Mother Nature weren’t exactly on the same page. We had a nice thunderstorm that rolled through the area yesterday starting after the noon hour. A few of us met up hoping the rain would lighten up a bit to make a run possible. We actually might have gone out but there was a lot of lightening. It was fun to watch, but it’s not worth the risk. The few of us who were there went over to a local restaurant for a bite to eat. So our group run turned into a group dinner. Not the worst way to spend some time. With the unexpected day off yesterday I should do a workout tonight after work. We will see if that happens. Friday night workouts are the hardest to get motivated for. The bonus is that it is suppose to be nice this weekend so hopefully I will get some riding in. I haven’t ridden outside since the fall and I looking forward to getting back out on the road.

Well that is about all I got. Only a few more hours and we can kiss this work week good-bye. Something I’ve been looking forward to since about Tuesday. It’s been one of those weeks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I am just getting back from Happy Hour. I am what, 1 for 14 on the Friday after work workouts? I rule.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home