Thursday, May 11, 2006

Get your tickets to the gun show

I couldn’t just waste the comments that people left about my arms, the massive guns that they are. Actually they are not that big at all, but they do have some shape which is always nice. I think most of it comes from swimming so hitting the pool is one way to tone up the arms if that’s your vibe.

Last night was another round of boot camp with the TNT crew. In between the recovery jobs there were; hills, stairs, lunges, transition drills (pushups followed by spins and then a short sprint), jumping jacks, squat lunges (we looked like waddling ducks as we went up the path), running in the sand, and a few other fun exercises. Overall it was a good workout and I’m pumped that the body doesn’t hate me today. That will be later after the swim tonight. It will be strange because I don’t have coach or help out tonight and that hasn’t been the case in a couple of months. Tonight I’ll be swimming with everyone else. Hmm…not sure how I feel about this, it’s been solo mission for most of the season.

If you are looking for a little motivation/inspiration head over to the Kahuna’s site and read the story about Mama B. This lady is simply amazing. Go check her story out…

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

The boot camp sounds fun! I wish some of our coaches did that. Might have to have a little chat with them about it. Or I guess I could find one to join.

Next stop - Kahuna.

1:50 PM  
Blogger KT said...

Your comment about swimming toning without bulk made me happy. I'm hoping to do my first sprint tri this summer, and some haters are telling me it will give me huge man arms...

7:57 PM  
Blogger Kimmi said...

"gun show" eh?? commence wretching!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home