Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Small World

At the beginning on the TNT season one of the new members came up to me and said that I was in a picture that she had. Ummm…That’s a little strange but ok. The picture was taken at one of the sprint tris that I did last year and she was doing a relay. I was soon to find out that she works with one of the guys who did TNT with me last year and also returned as a mentor this year. Ah now it’s starting to sound more feasible. So the other day JG sent me the picture and sure enough I’m in it. So below we have BS (new TNTer) Mrs. P (wife of fellow mentor) JG (new TNTer) and me seemingly looking directly into the camera for a picture I’m not suppose to be in. Small world...


Quote of the Day: Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. - Carl Bard

9 Comments:

Blogger mouse said...

it would have been really funny if you didn't have your arm crossed, because then it would almost seem like you were posing, just like the gals.

but then we wouldn't all get to see your nice arm muscles, and that's no fun... :)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know this is so not the point of this picture...but it makes me want to do tris so i can get numbers written on me!!!! running is sooo boring!!! no body numbers!!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Carl Bard? Really?! I saw this quote but it was attributed to Anonymous. Interesting...regardless..this is one of my favorites. :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

OMG--that's hilarious! Looks like you posed for it and everything!

5:32 PM  
Blogger greyhound said...

I'm keeping that quote. Good stuff.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Nice gunnage. Looking a little bald, though. ;)

8:57 PM  
Blogger KT said...

How funny. How cool that these girls ended up meeting the random guy from their photo!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Teen said...

I thought I heard something about you getting arrested for bringing 2 guns and a six-pack to a race! I guess this picture proves that fact. ;)

1:13 PM  
Blogger a.maria said...

i'm with audrey. i want body numbers!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home