Monday, January 30, 2006

Lingering a bit

I think the aftereffects of the good times on Saturday night were still lingering a bit this morning. Maybe that’s just my reasoning for the bad swim that I had this morning. Things just weren’t clicking in the pool, which happens from time to time. Hopefully things will go a little getter tonight at my spin class. Most likely it’s just that I was a little under nourished since I didn’t eat a whole lot yesterday. Tends to happen when you are not use to drinking as much as I did on Saturday night. I’m turning into such a lightweight in my old age. :)

Incase you missed it; on Friday Iron Will and the Big Kahuna had their 2nd podcast. I thought it was another good podcast and you should check it out. The bloopers at the end were hilarious. Plus there was the added bonus that fellow Minnesotan Chris from over at chivalry.net was featured. Trimama, another Twin Cities tri-blogger, had a great post/story for when our busy lives seem to take over. Go check out today’s post to get a little perspective on that we try to cram into one day.

With my birthday coming and going I've received numerous cards from friends and family. I always really appreciate getting cards in the mail, but not I have these cards just lying around. So the question that I pose, to those who stop by this blog from time to time, is how long do you hold on to the cards you get in the mail?

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

Hmmmm...I must admit I don't keep them very long...unless it has special meaning or something. Don't tell my mom and dad though. :)

Know what ya mean about the lightweight thing...I think I drank enough to last me a lifetime before I turned 21...now at least it's cheap to drink! 2 or 3 and I've had my fill! :)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home