Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"You are all pathetic and weak"

One of the many memorable quotes from Animal House, but it came to mind the other day as I was doing a bit of core after my spin class. I’ve been neglecting my core and I know this is not a good way to start the training season. The worst part is that I know the benefits of a strong core. So tomorrow I get my act in gear. (It would have been this morning but I overslept.) The plan will be to do the winsor pilates ab routine that I have. If anyone is looking for a good ab workout where you can just follow along I highly recommend it. The idea will be to do the pilates workout a couple times a week and then a normal crunch/stability ball routine on the other days.

Last night’s swim went better then Monday’s. Given I’ve felt better in the pool, but it was just nice to get in a longer workout and just swim. Not having to worry about drills and all that jazz. I went to a different pool last night and it paid off because it wasn’t busy at all. This was an added bonus. Tonight I’m gonna hit up another spin class and get the legs pumping. Hopefully I’ll have time to lift afterwards since I been able to make it to the weight room yet this week. Hmmm…Not much else to report this morning.

Have a good hump day everyone. I’ll catch you on the flip side…

1 Comments:

Blogger Teen said...

I overslept this morning too! It's amazing what the third week of a build cycle can do to you.

Animal House! I just watched that fine film this weekend.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home