Friday, January 27, 2006

Time to Relax

Today is a rest day and I’m looking forward to finishing off the work day and just relaxing. Last night I went for a nice 8 mile run around the lakes in Minneapolis. For those unfamiliar with the twin cities, Minneapolis is coined the City of Lakes. There are a number of lakes connected together by bike and running paths, which makes finding running routes very easy. With the weather being way above normal the paths were very busy last night. There were several larger groups (4+) out running around the lakes. So the run last night was a good way to top off the last six days of training.

With the day off from training I think it’s gonna be a pretty chilled night. Hopefully I’ll get a decent night of sleep, because I came no where close to that last night. I was up doing work until 12:30 or so. I figured sleep should be no problem after a long day. Man was I wrong. I remember looking at the clock at 2:30 and again at 3:30. I only ended up with a few hours of sleep before I had to get up for work. So I’m going to try and get a good nights rest tonight. Plus there is a good chance that tomorrow night could get pretty crazy. So being rested might be a good idea. You’ll have to check back tomorrow for more details on that. Can you take the suspense? Sorry, my little try at humor. :)


Hopefully your Friday is going well. Only few more hours of work and then the weekend can being. Have a good weekend…

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

I hate it when I can't sleep! Ugh! Enjoy your big night tonight--woo hoo!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home