Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Night and Day

It’s amazing a how things can change in just a few hours. Last night I had a lot better workout then I did in the morning. I was still a little tired and the legs weren’t moving quite as well as they have, but they moving at a good pace that I was happy with. After the spin class I was just going to pack it up and leave, but I forced myself to stick around and lift. I took the week off from light last week so I knew I needed to get back on that horse. The fitness center was busy, but I managed to get through my routine without too much waiting.

I have Team in Training duties tonight so it might up being a rest day, but we will see. Perhaps I will be able to get a run in afterwards or maybe just some pilates and flexibility stuff. I just wish I was better about not missing those types of things during the week. You focus so much on all your other workouts that you missing the small ones, which at times can be the most important. I guess its all about getting into a good routine. Something I’m still working at.

One day down and four more to go, have a good one...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I have been so good about working out every day the past month that I have almost forgotten the benefits of the rest day. I say give yourself a break! You've earned it. And it will increase your motivation to make tomorrow really count!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Rice said...

Its nice to be back up.. But its funny when your down you dont' know what it was like to be up but you know you want to be there.

Cheers.

Rice.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home