Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lunch and a post

I'm just finishing up my lunch and I decided to leave a quick post. Not a ton to report at the moment. I did head to the pool last night to get a swim in. The pool was basically empty which was pretty nice. I did a shorter ladder during my main set just trying to work on my form. Mainly trying to swim more on my side then on my belly, which like everything related to swimming doesn’t come the easiest to me.


There were quite a few good posts yesterday all related to Valentine’s Day. Some posts by those who have already thrown in the towel and some by those who are still on the hunt. My favorite of the day has to be “You might be a single triathlete if…” which I found a link to over on Running Shots blog, but was posted by Garibaldicu over at livejournal.


The work week is half way over. Just have to grind out 2.5 days and then we’re home free…

4 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Friday, here we come!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya, thanks for the shout out. Isn't that a fun link? Enjoy your (almost over with) week.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Rice said...

Its funny that wednesday it here before I know it and then friday seems like it takes forever to get here.

Cheers.

Rice

7:16 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I can identify with lots of those you might be a single if... But not the one about road bike geometry and tri bike geometry... Don't you do tris on the road? I'm considering buying a bike sometime soon. I better do some research before I do!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home