Thursday, February 16, 2006

Might be a Long One

To my dismay my ever so kind brain miss placed its own kill switch last night. So it continued to run pretty constantly throughout the night. This left me with probably less then 2 hours of sleep. Now normally I would just shrug through the day, but it’s a jammed pack day that will not end til after my group workout later tonight. With little sleep I will most likely be calling in the reserves at numerous points during the day. Something I don’t like to do. So without further ado let me introduce the reserves.

(In case of emergency open top to consume life saving caffeinated liquid.)

6 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

I bow to you, oh drink of life!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Teen said...

Get some rest and have a great group workout this evening. We are doing one of our own, a brick with a long run-long swim.

Just be sure you only drink that mountain dew! There are some nasty rumors out there about the triathlete's favorite caffeinated beverage! ;)
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa102799.htm

9:00 AM  
Blogger Trisaratops said...

ha ha ha! I HATE it when my brain won't shut off at night....thank goodness for the reserves!

9:01 AM  
Blogger mouse said...

sugar free redbull. my up-all-night-because-of-midterms drink of choice.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Oh, man. I CANNOT Do the Dew. Call me old fashioned, but I'm a coffee girl.

Have you ever tried chocolate-covered espresso beans? They are mighty fine.

12:20 PM  
Blogger a.maria said...

i'm with you on this one.

(as i take a swig of some coca cola classic...)

*yawn*

late night at the office. joy!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home