Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Who spiked the punch

There had to be something in the water at work today, because I was a serious struggle bear. I had no motivation what so ever to do any work at all. Maybe it’s because I’m kind of in transition mode going from one project to the next and things are a bit slow. Whatever the reason I was seriously hurting today. Even worse was that it was starting to affect my lookout on my workout tonight. Not good peoples.

I had a bit of time after work to kill before our group workout tonight. Not that I was overly tired but my bed was trying to reel me in. Lucky it was time to go before it trapped in for the night. Once I got to the gym it was like someone flipped a switch. I was pumped, excited, and ready to grind out a good workout. We did a cycle/run combo tonight. We would be on the bike spinning for 10 minutes and the running around the track for 10 minutes. Defiantly one where you can push yourself hard on the bike then use the run as a recovery. It was blast and it makes the hour fly by.

Before I jet I have to send out a shout out to Mouse who is celebrating a birthday today. She ditched the Midwest to live it up out on the east coast. Not a bad way to spend a birthday. Well I’m off to ice the shoulder and then catch some ZZZZZs. Until my next exciting post…

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

way to work it out mike! glad you told your bed to shove it! :)

5:13 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

"It was a blast!"

Few people can say that about any workout involving a track. You are crazy! :)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home